From Zero to Angular in 3 hours!
Let’s create a web app with Angular in 3 hours!
This intensive technical workshop will start from scratch and walk you through how to develop an Angular data-centric application with Angular, TypeScript and Visual Studio Code; covering many topics including Data Binding, Services and RxJS.
By the end of the workshop, you should walk away with a solid overview of Angular and be comfortable starting your own project!
- Getting started with the Angular CLI
- Component Model and Templating Syntax
- Async HTTP Requests to a REST API and RxJS
- Services and Dependency Injection
Setting up your environment
These instructions will help you to get the basic environment working in your laptop (PC or MAC) before the workshop.
- Angular CLI latest version installed
- A good IDE such as Visual Studio Code
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
Format of the Course
- 3-hour course. With lunch break at noon.
- Hands-on course. Bring your laptop!
- Interactive. You’ll interrupt the instructor with questions, and ask for assistance while trying to write your code.
About Laurent Duveau
Laurent is the founder of Angular Academy [www.angular.ac], and the Most Prolific Angular Workshop Trainer Worldwide!
Passionate by web and mobile technologies for over 20 years, he has been helping thousands of tech teams and companies all over Canada and Europe.
He is also a Microsoft MVP.
Most Prolific Angular Workshop Trainer Worldwide
October 25, 2018 at 1:15 PM
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana
Stay updated about the Angular workshop