BECOME A SPEAKER
WE WANT YOU TO
BE ON STAGE
At Caribbean Developers Conference, more than 500 attendees heard from more than 30 speakers from companies like Microsoft, Oracle, Amazon, IBM, Nexmo, and Okta. We’ve got big plans for 2022 — and we want you to be part of it.
Do you want to present at one of The Caribbean’s most diverse tech conferences? Got a big idea or unique insigh to share? The call for speakers for CDC 2022 is now open!
GUIDELINES FOR SPEAKERS
HERE ARE SOME
- We cover a lot of ground, from a lot of different angles. We’re open to talks that address any aspect of how to build and grow tech businesses or software products.
- The CDC audience is a diverse mix of individual contributors, execs, and founders from startups and scaleups, as well as investors, agency, and forward-thinking corporates.
- This is not the place to pitch your product. We want presentations that educate and enterntain, and that meaningfully help our audience get better at what they do.
- The attendees are at the heart of what we do; it’s where we all come from and who we are all here to help motivate and succeed. We try to provide an atmosphere, unlike most conferences where people can engage directly with speakers. This is done mainly through networking and attending community events throughout the conference days.
SPEAKER’S FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
1. If I purchase a ticket my talk is accepted, will I berefunded?
2. When will I know if my talk will be accepted?
You will be contacted before July 30th, 2022.
3. Do you provide reimbursement or speaker fees?
Although we would love to be able to cover all of our speaker’s expenses, it’s just not possible to fly everyone in and still provide an excellent experience for our attendees. If your employer can cover your travel expenses, please let us know, and we can work on getting them listed as a sponsor.
THIS EVENT IS FREE FOR SPEAKERS.