NO REFUND/CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT POLICY
NO REFUND POLICY FOR REGISTRATIONS
- Any purchase, including registration, add-ons, or associated fees within 14 days of purchase can be partially refunded, minus an administrative fee of $100. Please send your cancellation request to email@example.com.
- All purchases, including registration, add-ons, or associated fees are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another individual, without restrictions.
- We are unable to honor discount codes not used at the time of purchase. No subsequent discounts can be applied, retroactively, to prior transactions or purchases.
- We do not offer refunds for downgrading from a Premium to a Regular ticket.
- Transfer requests must be submitted through Eventbrite, using their standard process. You can find more information on Eventbrite’s registration information page.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone a CDC event in our sole discretion. If we cancel or postpone a CDC event, we will use reasonable efforts to reschedule the event to within twelve (12) months from its original start date.
Registration fees paid by registrants for a canceled or postponed CDC event shall apply to the rescheduled CDC. If we decide not to reschedule the canceled CDC event, the registrant will be offered a refund.
If this occurs, our responsibility is limited to a refund of any registration fee(s) already paid. CDC is not responsible for airline tickets, hotels costs, other tickets or payments, or any similar fee penalties or related or unrelated losses, costs or expenses registrant may incur or have incurred as a result of any trip cancellations or changes. Please allow thirty (30) days for us to process any refunds or credit changes.
CDC dates and locations are subject to change without prior notice. CDC reserves the right to change any instructors for each event without notice.