One Night Ticket
If you have already purchased or are going to purchase a “One Night” ticket for Caribbean Developers Conference, here you can find some relevant information to help you maximize the experience before, during and after the conference.
What do you get with a “One Night” ticket?
- Access to all talks, keynotes, and workshops at the conference.
- You get to stay one night at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana in a shared double occupancy room from Friday 4th to Saturday 5th.
- It includes all meals and drinks during your stay at the hotel.
- Transportation from designated pickup point in Santo Domingo to Punta Cana.
- Transportation from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana to Santo Domingo.
* This ticket is non-refundable.
Select your room partner and transportation preferences
If you would like to choose who you will share your room with then fill the “One Night Form” so we can make matching reservations for your partner. If you don’t have a partner for the room reservation, we will distribute these rooms randomly.
As part of the “One Night” package, we also offer transportation that you can request on the same form.
Meeting Point from SDQ to PUJ
- We will meet on Friday, October 4th at 5:00 am in Santo Domingo. Location TBD.
- We will have staff at 5:00 am waiting to meet you. Buses are scheduled to leave at 5:20 am sharp.
I have problems, I need to communicate!
- On Friday, if you are on your way and have a slight delay, you should immediately contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can communicate with you right away.
What is going to happen that day?
- Once we are all on the buses, our staff will check-in all attendees to the event, and hand you your badge and bag. You must have your Eventbrite registration on hand (printed or on your cell phone).
- Upon arrival at the hotel, our staff will help you check-in. You must bring the confirmation email that we send you with your reservation number.
- At the time of check-in, you will leave your bags in an area designated by the hotel, and you will receive your hotel bracelet with access to the entire hotel. Your rooms will be available during the day, and the hotel will let you know the exact time when you check-in.
- Once you have checked in, it is important to immediately head down to the Avalon room for the opening of the event. We will have a coffee break available during the opening.
Meeting point from PUJ to SDQ
- The bus will be waiting for you on Saturday 5th at 6:30 pm after the closing of the event.
- You must head down to the hotel lobby where you initially checked in.